Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Were you having a crisis of confidence?
BERT MCCRACKEN:
I read lyrics and they seem so meaningless. I can't relate to them in any way. I don't even know what the fuck these people are talking about half the time.... Well i do, but it's bullshit. Keep your hands off my girl.. Fuck that.

WELL SAID MCCRACKEN, WELL SAID.



FINALLY, the chalet's tmr: ) i wont have to rot at home all day by watching simpsons and Kyle XY, or even reading the book i borrowed. Most of the time I just stare out of the window or daydream. Daydream about what i dunno, it's just that boring. BUT i think it isnt that bad rotting cos i can OBSESS over AARON GILLESPIE. He's so bloody hot and he's married so YAY:D! that makes him hotter! : DDDD and bloody hell, mass suicide is having a chalet at costa sands too! so yeah i can just pop by anytime! haha! OMG ed, i bet you were surprised!!!! :P


i never looked back, crossed my heart and hope to die. i did it for love love, a pretty thing called love love. i want an overdose, on a kiss, leaving me lifeless, would you be my drug drug? drug drug. EIP-SEL-LIG.

No comments: