Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Updates:)

I cant believe my cousin and I have the same Comm Skills tutor! LOL omg.. it's so coincidental! And whatever he says matches whatever he said to my cousin's class. there was a time when we had this essay test and one of the questions was about single-gender relationships. and someone in my class actually wrote that 'stress will make people homosexual' LOL! That was what Karilynn told me Mr Rozario said. HAHAHAH!

Yay ZACKY dear is coming to Singapore :DDDDD

OMG Harry Potter fans please rejoice! HARRY POTTER 5 is out today!!! A pity i cant watch it yet :( hopefully i'll be watching with (most of) the evils next week.

I have 3 projects due in 2 weeks :( !!!

Yayness meeting up Cs and maybe some others in school at 3.30pm later to catch up with our drama juniors :)

I HAVE 4 HAAGEN-DAZ ICE-CREAM TUBS IN MY FREEZER.

I dreamt that my sister got married! HAHA!

Singfest in 28 days! :DDD WHO"S GOING HUH? Please tell me asap! I wanna get the tickets before 1st Aug! Gym Class Heroes Avenged SevenFold Hinder MXPX TheAcademyIs TheNoisettes Crowned King Cobra Starship One Buck Short Great Spy Experiment on the 9th :) WHO"S WITH ME????!

No comments: