Saturday, May 5, 2007

AWWW Ploop died :( my mom murdered it. Oh another pet gone.. :(
Anyways to cheer myself up, Shiwei and i went out for SHOPPING!!! And GODDAM forever21 didnt have sale today! Darn. But it's okay, i still had fun and bought some stuff :) And i may be able to go out tmr for the sale :D but better not get my hopes up too high. Shiwei and Cai may not be free. OHH and because SW and I were so bloody bored in the bus, we took a hell lot of pictures! HAHA actually it was some sort of experiment lol to see how long SW's phone batt can last by taking many many photos. Goodie and when Cai met up with us, we took many many more! LOL. OH how boredom motivates us not to waste precious time doing nothing. HAHAHA. okayy AND COS I LOVE ZACKY SO SOOO MUCH, I DREW THIS :D OH ZACKY"S SO BRILLIANT. AND HE"S AN ARTIST :D view his website for his art and stuff he's selling :) LOVE HIM!!!:)

No comments: